Australian Business Contacts

Australian Business And Online Affiliate Contacts

All Discussions Tagged '21' (29)

← Back to Agenda 21 What Is It.
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Australian politician exposes Agenda 21

Ann Bressington Australian politician exposes Agenda 21 now targeted and banned from social media 36

Started by Michaelng Clayton

2 May 26, 2020
Reply by Martha Busher

History Behind The UN and Agenda 21

History Behind The UN and Agenda 21 Watch The Video Glenn Beck Presents: The Democrats’ Hydra As one falls, two more will take their plac…

1 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Michaelng Clayton

History Behind The UN and Agenda 21

History Behind The UN and Agenda 21 Watch The Video Glenn Beck Presents: The Democrats’ Hydra As one falls, two more will take their plac…

0 Dec 23, 2019

New World Order - Vatican, London, Washington DC - Religious, Financial, MilitaryAgenda 21 and Agenda 30 Explanation Video Technocracy

How This All Came About See Video Below Some More information EUROPA The Last Battle Part 1 to part 10 New Part One Part 1 Video unav…

3 Oct 18, 2018

Hanson’ I draw attention to Agenda 21 which was the Earth Summit

Senator Pauline Hanson: I rise today in support of the Register of Foreign Ownership of Agricultural Land Amendment (Water) Bill 2016. I b…

0 Oct 11, 2018

Rosa Koire Speech about Agenda 21

Rosa Koire gives a riveting presentation at the Freedom on Fire Event 2012

0 Dec 1, 2015

True Australian Friends

True Australians Friends   There is a wonderful opportunity for Australians to take up the challenge to lead Australia in a new direction.…

4 Oct 22, 2014

Information About ICLEI and Agenda 21

ICLEI Group is just a small, but dangerous part, of Agenda 21 Read all posts Agenda 21 What Is It? Knowing what Agenda 21 is and what I.C…

0 Nov 14, 2013

Join Group To Fight Agenda 21

This is what is happening to people in my area with the new zoning, which is agenda 21 Australia Stop UN Agenda 21 Stop I.C.L.E.I. Join F…

1 Aug 19, 2013

Local Council Problems UK and USA Now Australia

Municipal Leagues, the National League of Cities - In USA   Emmy-winning reporter and radio host, Shad Olson, investigates the connection…

0 Jul 23, 2013

RSS

© 2022   Created by Michaelng Clayton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service