Australian Business Contacts

Australian Business And Online Affiliate Contacts

Help Us Fight And Defeat Corporate Government See Link

See Excerpt From Above link

They control The Vatican City, The City Of London and Washington DC corporations. They have thousands of offshoot organizations. Do some research and you can find them.

Views: 63

Replies to This Discussion

The OPPT is a scam and we suspect it is bait set up by the powers that be to entrap people into issuing Notices that will portray them as incompetent. I study law and can guarantee the OPPT does not make any sort of legal sense.  

Darryl Thanks for your comment. I think corporations posing as Government are a bigger threat and will cause more harm to our freedoms.  OPPT has a huge following that will challenge the Bankers who influence or control our Governments. It may get more people to look at the real issues.

The only valid part of the OPPT is that they are using UCC filings which when taken on board by the reader is a simplified version of rebutting the systems fraudulent claims. We have not been able to access the core documents that created this entity but we can say that when this is used it will work only when the user understands what they are filing.

Darryl There are many video's and information sites to help people understand about the filings. Many are from judges and former UCC Legal people. I have learned a lots from posts and videos on their sites.

I don't think the average person has any idea how corrupted our Governments are. Why are they corporations? Even local municipal councils are corporations.

Governments have been corporations for longer than we care to think, the difference is that they are all registered with and through the District OF Columbia which is outside of the Imperial Corporations known as Corporations Aggregate that we can define through Constitutional and imperial Law.

See Excerpt From Above link

They control The Vatican City, The City Of London and Washington DC corporations. They have thousands of offshoot organizations. Do some research and you can find them.

How To Defeat The Elite

To get good Government: Make our politicians sign a pledge to dump corporate government and uphold The Australian Constitution of 1901.

Ex-CIA Agent Explains How to “Delete the Elite” (VIDEO)

RSS

© 2021   Created by Michaelng Clayton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service