If you are looking to expand or do business in China, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The Hon Mr Andrew Robb AO MP, Minister for Trade and Investment, is expected to lead an Australian Government business mission to China from 11-15 April 2016 (AWIC).
Australia Week in China (AWIC) 2016 will consist of around 80 trade, investment, education and tourism promotion events, delivered across multiple cities and designed to highlight commercial opportunities underpinned by the rise of an affluent middle class and the China Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA).
Why you need to participate in AWIC 2016 Innovation Program
- China is investing heavily in R&D and technology and is forging partnerships with many of the world’s leading players for market testing and rapid commercialisation
- Exchange and connect with movers and shakers, disruptors and makers in China’s innovation ecosystem – meet technology sector investors, IP experts, accelerators, successful start-ups and their mentors and advisers, and key government agencies
- Hear about the challenges faced by China’s leading public and private sector organisations and how they are looking to foreign technology and R&D partners to help solve them
- Visit China’s leading incubator and accelerator centres in Shenzhen, Beijing and Shanghai – including China’s Silicon Valley – the Zhongguancun technology hub in Beijing and Shanghai’s Zhangjiang technology park
- Connect with and learn from international and Chinese experts and leading businesses
- Expand your network of Australian peers and like-minded entrepreneurs and innovation experts.
Expression of Interest forms are now open until the 18th of March. For further information or to submit an EOI, click here.