Australian Business Contacts

Australian Business And Online Affiliate Contacts

List Your Online Affiliate Programs or Online Business Here

Views: 2659

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nasiba,

Ever wonder why one person succeeds and another fails in MLM?

Or why someone has massive success in a company, then leaves, goes someplace else, and never, ever again duplicates that success?

Or why some people spend 5, 10, even 20 years in network marketing with NO success ... yet they never quit, either!

Or how an industry that does so many things so wrong can still be so popular ...

This Tool Can Change Your Life

On December 12, 2004, our team released the ebook "Success In 10 Steps", the story of what we have learned from 26 years in MLM.

The feedback has been astonishing. People say, "I could have written that book! That was my story. Why did you steal my story? How could you know exactly what I went through?"

Back in 1991, my mentor was making full-time income from MLM. He retired from that company and actually joined over 100 network marketing companies in the next few years, to figure out how this industry really works: the good, the bad, the ugly. Here's what he did:

1. 1.      Got on dozens of company conference calls
  2. 2.      Organized & categorized companies, products, compensation plans, distributor kits, & marketing materials to compare each company with all the others
  3. 3.      Studied their business models, to understand what kind of behavior certain business models drove
  4. 4.      Studied how different "upline gurus" trained (or did not train) their people

This process answered all the mysteries.

It also revealed some valuable, valuable
secrets about network marketing.

Example #1: The hard-driving, closing salesperson is about 8% of the population. And those 8% have convinced the other 92% that the 8% are right and the 92% are wrong. How did they do that? Because that is what they DO. It works for them, so they have total confidence that they are right, and when you feel their confidence, you KNOW they must be right, so you do what they tell you.

Ninety-two percent of the world's population is sales-resistant. They do not like to be sold, and they do not want to become that pushy, aggressive salesperson that nobody likes. Yet when they join MLM, some upline leader tells them, "Make a list of your friends and family. Call them up. Get 'em into the business. You need to hear 100 'No's for every 'Yes'.

Guess what? It still only works for the 8%. If you let them mesmerize you, you can wander aimlessly in the "failure" desert for years ... maybe forever.

The Choice Is Yours

You can't become something you hate in order to be successful. This model works for the 8% who are real salespeople. It's a disaster for the rest of us ... a very bad business model.

Example #2: Every person on the planet has to be educated in the skills of what they're doing. Whether you're a doctor, carpenter, plumber, ditchdigger ... whatever you are ... you've got to be taught the skills of that business.

And what "Success In 10 Steps" does for people is, it gets them to realize, "It's not your fault! The people teaching you didn't know any better. They weren't bad people. They weren't lying to you intentionally. They just did not know any other way to do the business."

Do you think you can wake up one morning and say, "I'm going to be a doctor!" And you go down and join a company, get a distributor kit for 50 bucks, and you're a doctor?

Of course not. That's ludicrous.

How about a carpenter? No way. You have to learn pitches and square and level and plumb. You have to be taught the skills.

Yet people get in network marketing, and they're told, "Call your friends & family." It's the biggest fallacy in the industry. Network marketing is not a sales business. It's a teaching & mentoring business. When you build people, people will build your business.

Those upline guru leaders will tell you, "Well, you didn't make enough phone calls. You're a loser. If it's to be, it's up to me."

Have you heard all that stuff? I'll bet you've believed it, too, haven't you?

Why This Ebook Is Such a Hot Tool
For Building Your Business

So the ebook really opens people's eyes to the fact that they've been lied to.

You must do your business with people who WANT to be in business with you. You have to sell product to people who LOVE the product and want to buy it. That only comes through target marketing.

We learned early-on about target marketing. Only talk to people who have raised their hand and want what you have.

Well, guess what? EVERY person who downloads "Success In 10 Steps" is trying to figure out why MLM is not working for them.

When you call them up, they could be in a company already. They could be working the business for a year or two or 5, 7, 10 years.

But why would they download that ebook?

They're divulging some critical information. The business is not working for them. They want to figure out what the problem is.

And they're looking to you for help. THAT is the basis of a long-term relationship, and THAT is the effect you can create with "Success In 10 Steps."

See for yourself. Click here to Download your copy now:

To Your Success

John Hall

Be A Mentor with a Servants Heart!

nasiba said:

Hi there Michael

This is a great business opportunity, growing rapidly every day with a great compensation plan.

I am just about to get someone signed up and they are bringing in 5000 people, come over folks before they do and you will earn.

This is a weight loss system, I have lost 8.5 pounds in 3 days with this system.

To find out more go to the following link:-

http://www.actnasiba.tk/

I really look forward to seeing you on the inside.

Catch up with me on Face Book - nasiba cader

skype me:- nasiba69

Have a super day

Do You need more exposure to your business opportunities?
Have a look at this.

All This For Just .66 Per Day!!!

1. Submit Ads To 40 Million Daily -- Click To Send
2. 1-Click to 12 Million -- Click To Send
3. Submit For Massive Views -- Click To Send
4. More Blasters - submits to 1,260,000 ezine readers
5. Submit To 116,000 sites Click to submit
6. Submit Your Site to the Best Search Engines - Click to Enter

PLUS ADDITIONAL ACCESS TO 2 EMAIL BLASTERS
PLUS ADDITIONAL ACCESS TO 2 BLOG BLASTERS
PLUS ADDITIONAL ACCESS TO 6 CLASSIFIED AD BLASTERS
7 GREAT SAFELIST'S FOR BLASTING
PLUS ADDITIONAL ACCESS TO 2 SEARCH ENGINE SUBMITTERS
PLUS ADDITIONAL ACCESS TO 9 FFA SUBMITTERS
PLUS ADDITIONAL ACCESS TO 26 FORUMS HERE
ADDITIONAL TRAFFIC GENERATING SOFTWARE

Hi Boost Your Adult Stem Cells
Your future health is very important, we feel this  information will better inform you
Adult Stem Cells, the cells that circulate in the blood stream and migrate to become any cells in the body repairing and renewing cells as they go
Stemtech has developed the first patented scientifically documented Adult Stem Cell Enhancer called stemenhance
Within 1-2 hours of taking 2 Stemenhance tablets 2-4 million extra adult stem cells are released into the blood stream, energy levels rise, improves mental clearness, chemical actions assist in the repair and renewal of cells requiring assistance from exertion from the likes of sports activity.
However individual results vary from time to time, depending on the level of activity or need for cell repair
You can research this for yourself and make your own assumptions but when products are scientifically tried and tested and not just clinically tested on subjects
All this information can be confirmed by visiting my website and making your own conclusions
www.maureencraig.biz this will give access to all the information available including a short video
Best Wishes
Maureen
tradpost@xtra.co.nz

Hi there Michael

I work with a company that has been around for over 16 years now - we are listed on the nasdaq along with a member of the DSA and the BBB.  This is an amazing company that has over 40 patents in 30 countries which has a truly global compensation plan.

Our business plan is extremely easy and I only work with six people a month to show them and work with them to earn a six figure income in only a few months of hard work along side a bunch of like minded business partners.

For a low start up cost which varies from country to country and level you would like to get started on we provide for FREE 9+ websites for your business, plus all of the full training and support.

I am happy to talk to anyone to see if they qualify to be a part of this amazing team and system.

Anyone interested in talking further send me a msg or email me directly natishak@bigpond.com

7 Clicks To Success ($45,833 Per Month Autopilot System)

Let me ask you a question.

What if you all you had to do to make money on the internet was to click your mouse 7 times?

Just 7 times.

Think about that.

Can you check through your emails?

If so... you can start making money today.

http://35093474.profitmc.hop.clickbank.net

You're about to get your hands on $50,000 worth of profit-pulling software.

And you'll make your money in secret. Silently stuffing your pockets with cash.

How cool is that?

Andrey

http://35093474.profitmc.hop.clickbank.net
Attachments:

Take a look at what we have discovered  www.maureencraig.biz

Your future health
Maureen

Your future health
Maureen

Maureen Craig said:

Your future health
Maureen
Welcome to the wonderful businesses and wonderful products for you and your home.Amway offers you your own independent business www.amway.ua
Amway company offers a wide range of exclusive and environmentally friendly products that will satisfy any customer.
Hello, visit my priglasheniyu.Na www.amway.ua on the main page of Insert myusername in the box labeled VISIT FOR GUESTS FOR INDEPENDENT BUSINESSAMWAY and his imya.Vse forward. (My login lyashkovandrei)
Attachments:
My Real Estate Wealth

Find the best tips and secrets of Real Estate Investing. Learn the best tips and secrets on Real Estate Investing. With this proven system you don't need any prior investing or business experience. This product can work for anyone!
http://andrey8580.my-realestate-wealth.com

My Real Estate Wealth Version 2

Find the best tips and secrets of Real Estate Investing. Learn the best tips and secrets on Real Estate Investing. With this proven system you don't need any prior investing or business experience. This product can work for anyone!
http://andrey8580.my-real-estate-wealth.com

Hi Andrey

Looks like you have your hand in every pie :) hope all is going well!

Andrey said:

My Real Estate Wealth

http://andrey8580.my-realestate-wealth.com

My Real Estate Wealth Version 2

http://andrey8580.my-real-estate-wealth.com

What I do here on Australian Business Contacts is help other Network Marketers become successful no matter what company they are working with. And I do it for free.

I'm not out to pitch you because neither one of us are prospects for one another. I just want to pay it forward and help, if help is needed.

Would it be OK if I shared a free eBook with you that I found?  You see, I found this book that explains why people do the things they do and if you deal with people in your business, you will probably enjoy the explanation in this book.

There is no cost to get the eBook or any of our training. So if you're spending money to learn  how to Network or how to Market, my biggest advice to you is to stop, and put your wallet in the freezer.

You can get the same and better training for free.

If you would like me to send you the link to the eBook, just let me know. I would also be honored if you wanted to become friends.

To Your Success,

John Hall

Internet Mentor with a Servants Heart

RSS

© 2022   Created by Michaelng Clayton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service