Australian Business Contacts

Australian Business And Online Affiliate Contacts

List Your Online Affiliate Programs or Online Business Here

Views: 2659

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there, I am Robert and I live in Sydney. Currently I am preparing for the 2012 Australian launch of a company called Lyoness. Its a loyalty card that has caused a phenomenon in every country its gone to for the last 7 years. Last year the company turned over $3 Billion and currently has 2 million members.
In Australia, 60% of the population have some form of a rewards card.
What will happen when the Lyoness card that gives you cashback, instead of points that expire, is launched in this country? It will be awesome!
Please don't hesitate to contact me for more info and video links.
Cheers,
Robert
http://tinyurl.com/RobertsTeamVideos

The unique benefit for every member is that you get money back with every purchase made at one of the 20,000+ Lyoness loyalty partners!

Welcome to CBleads
The sales subtotals below provide a snapshot of your recent sales activity. For more detailed transaction reporting, click on the .
Refer your friends and partners to sign up for a FREE CBleads account now and EARN HUGE lifetime commissions $$ on all their earnings,
http://cbleads.com/sign-up.html/35093474

http://youtu.be/Qu7nTxx-sbU At onex, We are a family. Hear to help everyone become successful. We will teach you how to grow your business and make relationships you will cherish for the rest of your life. join me and my wonderful team at http://mwill321.powerxsystem.com/go4

YOUR 2012 Software Gift...
You are in luck...
There is nothing to buy in this email
(just a no cost new year gift!)
We are giving away a new PROFIT generating
software app today at no cost...
Download the Profit software here...
http://35093474.comauto.hop.clickbank.net
It's a New Year Gift (does not cost a penny!)
You can start profiting FAST!
Go check out all the bonuses and the software here:
Talk Soon,
P.S. Don't miss out on this, the new year special
no cost bonus software will be removed soon...
http://35093474.comauto.hop.clickbank.net

Earn a great DEAL as a new member
of undoubtedly the most popular and
reliable online business these days.

Welcome to JSS-Tripler.

ALERT:
Get $10 on your account just for signing up
to JSS TRIPLER as a new member. Use this
F'ree $10 to buy your first position and Earn 2%
daily.

IT'S THE BEST TIME TO BUY POSITIONS.
JSS TRIPLER HAS JUST RESTARTED.

On the JBP Blog you can see that
the Top Earner has earned
over $187,000. All of the top 20 earners
have earned more than $51,000 each

JBP JSS Tripler is getting almost 900 new
members signed up for JBP per day
--
pretty impressive.

If you join and become a member
You can potentially make up to $500 per day
(and even more) per referral, and up to
$250 per day (and more) for purchases

by their referrals' referrals.

Get Started, fund your account, and get that income coming.

Get your $10 now, buy your position/s.
Start earning today. Sign up at
http://bloggingfornetworking.com/jss-tripler

or directly at:

http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=sydneyman&p=jsstripler10

I wish you well.

Best Regards

Thor

Do You Need help in Marketing?

I know two sites where you can meet a lot of internet marketers around.
I've learned a lot on those sites and now working with wonderful people
around the world. I go there everyday.

Swom, http://owl.li/5MrL0
It's been a while and its membership
is already at 170,000+ and still the sign ups are really good. Fr.e.e to join.

Bizoppers http://owl.li/5MrNg

Fr.e.e to join. upgrades available.
Really new and a lot of people signing up everyday.
Really a good source of quality leads.

"10 (Woefully Common) Mistakes Killing Your Internet Business! and what you can do about them."

http://www.mytrafficinjection.com/default.cfm?pageID=342322

I was doing OK but when a friend called and asked me if I had ever heard of Talk Fusion, I had to say no.

He proceeded to say that this company was going to revolutionize the way we communicate online and that Cisco and others were saying that by 2014 over 60%
of all Email would include video.

He told me that for a mere 35 d0 llars a month I could have a dozen of the world’s finest Internet products such as Video Email,
Digital Newsletter with auto responder, Video Conferencing etc. - and we could also
create another great income stream and get paid "instantly" from sales occuring around the world.

I took a look at the live webinar and to be honest, it was worthy of some due-diligence.

I spent several days trying to find out why Talk Fusion was NOT for me... Only to determine that I had found a program that
I could easily earn 7-figures with and so could my friends who took advantage of this before 
it went crazy throughout the world.

It will become a mega-brand as networkers and businesses around the world discover the power of these products and the
amazing service, support and vision of this company.

Two of our friends are already earning from 6K to 12K A DAY and they get paid instantly!

I’m now getting paid everyday too (Instantly) and we have just started showing this to others.  Top income
earners from over 100 MLM companies are associates with Talk Fusion because they can move more of their primary companies products and sponsor
more people using these Internet products (tools if you will).

Company owners are also becoming customers -
this will happen all over the globe and YOU have a chance to join us
in sharing it with them and getting paid everyday for the rest of our lives.

There’s more, a lot more, so I want to encourage you to watch the video below, then watch one of our live 20-30 minute
webcasts at your convenience.

Then get in touch with me so I can tell you what we’re doing to build our business and what we can do to help you become one of
the fortunate few who could be earning hundreds a day even before you get out of bed!

Our system is so simple, the plan pays you instantly and you are at the beginning of this phenomenon.

And it’s true with this program - every minute you delay could cost you a fortune because we are enrolling top producers into
our group every week now.  They could go under you and it doesn’t matter who makes the sales within your 2-sided organization,
you get paid Instantly!

Here is the link for our LIVE WEBINAR this Monday through Friday at 10AM; 1PM; 4PM;  7PM and 10PM

Eastern Time ! Please go to

http://app.talkfusion.com/us_newoffice/webinar_calendar_front.asp

a few minutes before we start.

SCROLL down and PLACE CURSOR on the language in which you choose to listen on today’s date!

Click the link that corresponds to the time you will be viewing. Then enter your full name in the blue box in the lower right

hand corner and enter as a GUEST.

I’m looking forward to talking to you further about this....

http://app.talkfusion.com/fusion2/view.asp?MTYyNDU2MQ==_9156732

Best regards

Chris

Thanks to Craig Harper for this inspiring list.

Fifty Habits of Highly Successful People …

1. They look for and find opportunities where others see nothing.

2. They find a lesson while others only see a problem.

3. They are solution focused.

4. They consciously and methodically create their own success, while others hope success will find them.

5. They are fearful like everyone else, but they are not controlled or limited by fear.

6. They ask the right questions – the ones which put them in a productive, creative, positive mindset and emotional state.

7. They rarely complain (waste of energy). All complaining does is put the complainer in a negative and unproductive state.

8. They don’t blame (what’s the point?). They take complete responsibility for their actions and outcomes (or lack thereof).

9. While they are not necessarily more talented than the majority, they always find a way to maximise their potential. They get more out of themselves. They use what they have more effectively.

10. They are busy, productive and proactive. While most are laying on the couch, planning, over-thinking, sitting on their hands and generally going around in circles, they are out there getting the job done.

11. They align themselves with like-minded people. They understand the importance of being part of a team. They create win-win relationships.

12. They are ambitious; they want amazing – and why shouldn’t they? They consciously choose to live their best life rather than spending it on auto-pilot.

13. They have clarity and certainty about what they want (and don’t want) for their life. They actually visualise and plan their best reality while others are merely spectators of life.

14. They innovate rather than imitate.

15. They don’t procrastinate and they don’t spend their life waiting for the ‘right time’.

16. They are life-long learners. They constantly work at educating themselves, either formally (academically), informally (watching, listening, asking, reading, student of life) or experientially (doing, trying)… or all three.

17. They are glass half full people – while still being practical and down-to-earth. They have an ability to find the good.

18. They consistently do what they need to do, irrespective of how they are feeling on a given day. They don’t spend their life stopping and starting.

19. They take calculated risks – financial, emotional, professional, psychological.

20. They deal with problems and challenges quickly and effectively, they don’t put their head in the sand. They face their challenges and use them to improve themselves.

21. They don’t believe in, or wait for fate, destiny, chance or luck to determine or shape their future. They believe in, and are committed to actively and consciously creating their own best life.

22. While many people are reactive, they are proactive. They take action before they have to.

23. They are more effective than most at managing their emotions. They feel like we all do but they are not slaves to their emotions.

24. They are good communicators and they consciously work at it.

25. They have a plan for their life and they work methodically at turning that plan into a reality. Their life is not a clumsy series of unplanned events and outcomes.

26. Their desire to be exceptional means that they typically do things that most won’t. They become exceptional by choice. We’re all faced with live-shaping decisions almost daily. Successful people make the decisions that most won’t and don’t.

27. While many people are pleasure junkies and avoid pain and discomfort at all costs, successful people understand the value and benefits of working through the tough stuff that most would avoid.

28. They have identified their core values (what is important to them) and they do their best to live a life which is reflective of those values.

29. They have balance. While they may be financially successful, they know that the terms money and success are not interchangeable. They understand that people who are successful on a financial level only, are not successful at all. Unfortunately we live in a society which teaches that money equals success. Like many other things, money is a tool. It’s certainly not a bad thing but ultimately, it’s just another resource. Unfortunately, too many people worship it.

30. They understand the importance of discipline and self-control. They are strong. They are happy to take the road less travelled.

31. They are secure. They do not derive their sense of worth of self from what they own, who they know, where they live or what they look like.

32. They are generous and kind. They take pleasure in helping others achieve.

33. They are humble and they are happy to admit mistakes and to apologise. They are confident in their ability, but not arrogant. They are happy to learn from others. They are happy to make others look good rather than seek their own personal glory.

34. They are adaptable and embrace change, while the majority are creatures of comfort and habit. They are comfortable with, and embrace, the new and the unfamiliar.

35. They keep themselves in shape physically, not to be mistaken with training for the Olympics or being obsessed with their body. They understand the importance of being physically well. They are not all about looks, they are more concerned with function and health. Their body is not who they are, it’s where they live.

36. They have a big engine. They work hard and are not lazy.

37. They are resilient. When most would throw in the towel, they’re just warming up.

38. They are open to, and more likely to act upon, feedback.

39. They don’t hang out with toxic people.

40. They don’t invest time or emotional energy into things which they have no control of.

41. They are happy to swim against the tide, to do what most won’t. They are not people pleasers and they don’t need constant approval.

42. They are more comfortable with their own company than most.

43. They set higher standards for themselves (a choice we can all make), which in turn produces greater commitment, more momentum, a better work ethic and of course, better results.

44. They don’t rationalise failure. While many are talking about their age, their sore back, their lack of time, their poor genetics, their ‘bad luck’, their nasty boss and their lack of opportunities (all good reasons to fail), they are finding a way to succeed despite all their challenges.

45. They have an off switch. They know how to relax, enjoy what they have in their life and to have fun.

46. Their career is not their identity, it’s their job. It’s not who they are, it’s what they do.

47. They are more interested in effective than they are in easy. While the majority look for the quickest, easiest way (the shortcut), they look for the course of action which will produce the best results over the long term.

48. They finish what they start. While so many spend their life starting things that they never finish, successful people get the job done – even when the excitement and the novelty have worn off. Even when it ain’t fun.

49. They are multi-dimensional, amazing, wonderful complex creatures (as we all are). They realise that not only are they physical and psychological beings, but emotional and spiritual creatures as well. They consciously work at being healthy and productive on all levels.

50. They practice what they preach. They don’t talk about the theory, they live the reality.

~~~~~

If you’d like to become highly successful in your network marketing business, you’ll want to read this free report, Big MLM Truths, and share it with your whole team.

John

Mentor with a Servants Heart!

Launching in Australia March 2012 & Taking Asia by storm

Join the 7th fastest growing company, Anti-Aging Skin care & Nutrition

We are the only company in the world to have 85% Active Adult Stem Cell Technology.

Join the Business for just $29.95US and make money 6 ways.

www.be-youthful.com

Looking for great blog articles like this one, go to 

http://Blog.MyTrafficInjection.com and fill out short form. Talk to monior on duty about how you to get great articles and start a blog that professinal and will go viral

What is happening with the global economy.

United States - the most powerful economy in the world. Within 3 years of government Barack Obama America's debt increased from $ 9.6 trillion to almost 15 trillion. The stability of the dollar is in doubt. U.S. overgrown with internal and external debts. They actually live on credit, with unimaginable financial problems. Money supply increased by 3 times. A rise in money supply - it's awesome and reliable harbinger of the crisis. And the crisis that awaits us all, will be of unprecedented force. California, in which live 36 million people have already de facto bankrupt.

Political and government leaders of many countries are talking seriously about the possible failure of the dollar as reserve currency. In this case the refusal of Japan and China from the dollar would lead to its collapse momentary. However, to predict the consequences of this step is very difficult, if not impossible. In its annual ranking of the financial system, the U.S. dropped to third place. Came to the fore the United Kingdom, Australia for the second. Russia is ranked fortieth out of 55 countries.

A very big problem in the euro area. This is well illustrated by the example of Greece. With the introduction of the single currency Greeks began to live better. They imported goods (for example, German cars) of high quality. They paid for them issued by the same German papers. It turns out that in the end the German company sells its products not the Greeks, who used it, but do not pay, and their own taxpayers who are not in use, but they pay. Greeks was not profitable, and it made no sense, to open their own businesses. When they had their own currency, they set prices for their products. And although the quality of these goods was the worst of German, they were cheaper. So have the demand. With a single currency, they can not sell their products on the real exchange rate. They do not make it, and.

The Greeks lost the habit to live within its means. At the same time significantly raised their standard of living. They have high social security, which they have not earned. It's their depravity. Greece lives in debt. Return the debts it could not. There is nothing. Germany has already written off 100 billion euros in Greece debt - this is 50%. Now they need to write off 75% debt.

I liked it German taxpayers? Germans work very well, saving every penny, they know how best to organize the production and did not have with this. Give half the salary for taxes. Now they themselves, their children and grandchildren will pay for Greek debt. Moreover, the Greeks perceive Germany as the worst enemy.

The crisis deepens. The next step, Italy, Portugal, where the same situation as in Greece. People gave money, stimulate consumption. 2012 - the collapse of the euro area benchmark. With a probability of 99% over 10 years the EU will fall apart. And the likelihood that this year is at least one country leaves the euro area - 60%.

And what about Russia? In Russia, the macroeconomic indicators are stable. The Russian economy to grow by 4% this year and next year (according to the OECD - Analytical Center of the rich countries). Inflation will be at 8%. But balancing the budget depends on oil prices. In the short term, Russia is not facing a crisis such as in 2008. But if oil prices fall, crisis will bypass both Russia.

What do we, ordinary citizens of their country. Even hoping for the best, should still expect the worst. Need to be prepared for any development of the situation. Unfortunately, the impact on the situation in the country for the ordinary man in the street there is little opportunity. But personally affect change its position possible. The wisdom of each individual - no wait and no hope for the help of the Kremlin. Do not wait until you lose your job or can not get it. And now, while still not bite, look for a reliable source of financial well-being.

I must say that the Internet is a great assistant for this question. Because it's easy, how to build your business and promote the already existing one. All the details are easily recognizable by subscribing to the special newsletter  http://35093474.comauto.hop.clickbank.net

RSS

© 2022   Created by Michaelng Clayton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service