Australian Business Contacts

Australian Business And Online Affiliate Contacts

List Your Online Affiliate Programs or Online Business Here

Views: 2653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree it's beautiful out there but I have done my penance.  I now live in the city and love it.  Too old to do the country thing again.  Best wishes.

Sandy Mooney said:

If you are looking for a country lifestyle, we have 126 of heaven we have to sell due to hubby getting a job elsewhere.

http://tamworth.gumtree.com.au/c-Unit-House-Real-Estate-property-fo...

That should read 126 acres. Sorry.

Sandy Mooney said:

If you are looking for a country lifestyle, we have 126 of heaven we have to sell due to hubby getting a job elsewhere.

Thank you Maggie. We reared our 5 kids on the farm, and now they are grown up, and we have had to move away. It's a great place to rear kids, in a friendly, country little school, and the bus goes goes to the front gate.

Maggie Richardson said:
I agree it's beautiful out there but I have done my penance.  I now live in the city and love it.  Too old to do the country thing again.  Best wishes.

Sandy Mooney said:

Did you look at my product?  Did you think about what I  need or did you just give me the spiel you send to everyone.  

Regards

Maggie Richardson

Yes - when I get a spiel with no reference to my needs I just shut down.  And so does everyone else.  My products could help you get over that but first you need to start thinking of things you appreciate e.g.  are you happy that I am having this discussion with you and haven't just cut you off.

Maggie Richardson

WE ALL NEED ADVERTISING.....

WE ALL NEED ADVERTISING, check this out.

TextAdBrokers.com

http://www.textadbrokers.com/?maxnodif

Start your advertising EMPIRE TODAY!

Just launching, A new and unique concept to bring
a solid residual opportunity for the SUPER ACTIVE
or completely passive marketer.

What is TextAdBrokers?

TAB was created as the premier Partner for marketing
and distribution For the newly created contextual
advertising Platform hitcralwer.com

hitcralwer.com is the newest high-tech High touch
advertising platform designed To get your Text,
Banner, In line, and many Other advertising formats
in front of Millions of people EVERY DAY

TextAdBrokers is a Global Partnership Pool designed
to reward the marketers who will be loading the
initial advertising content to the soon launching
global contextual advertising network hitcrawler.com

As the owner of a SINGLE partner package at TAB you
will be part of the 25$ advertising pool from the
profits generated by TAB and Hitcrawler.com So think
of it this way. With the initial projections of
$1,000,000 Per day in contextual advertising through
the network, $3,750,000 would be split equally to the
limited partnership of 10,000 textadbroker members.

That would be $375 PER PROFIT UNIT PER BI-WEEKYLY
pay period or $700 PER MONTH! NOT BAD FOR A $25
investment in an amazing ground floor operation.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

There is also a 10 Tier Unlimited Width compensation
plan for the marketers that help get this party started.

Earn ADDITIONALLY $1.25 per profit unit you help
us get the word out about a total of TEN LEVELS DEEP
With no limitations on width. So your earning potential
is UNLIMITED

We see 100 opportunities come and go every day and
we fall victim to many different things designed to
fail, but with this opportunity with TextAdBrokers.com
You have the chance to be part of something amazing
I sincerely hope you see the vision in this and
decide to join my team.

Look forward to seeing you inside..

Maxs

Hi

We look good and we feel great

Stemtech has developed a product called StemEnhance that when you take 2 capsules it causes your body to produce and release more of your very own adult stem cells and when you flood your body with more adult stem cells the repair and restoration of damaged cells is amazingly amplified and accelerated and we feel better, we look better, we produce better, we exercise better and all parts of our lives are inhanced and when people feel this way they want to keep taking this stuff over and over again, this is the ultimate supplement and there is a market out there for it and it is astronomical!

We have a scientific medical study that is published in the world renowned medical “Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine Journal” that shows that StemEnhance does what it says it does and that is to help you release 25% more of your own stem cells into circulation within 60 min of taking 2 capsules.

So we have this clinically proven scientific product called StemEnhance that when you take it your body produces and releases more of your own stem cells and when you start to flood our system with these stem cells, well let me tell you wonderful things start to happen in how people look and how people feel.

Take a look at my website www.maureencraig.biz
Maureen Craig
craigclannz@gmail.com

If you are interested in creating a financial waterfall for you and your family read on. This is one of the potentially biggest events since the introduction of Microsoft nearly 30 years ago. I do not believe that this is stated with any “hype” or exaggeration whatsoever, but that will need to be your own decision.

Well, it is nearly here, this life changing event is just a week or so away as 4 year old Internet Technology giant, Wow We Corporation officially launches the Business Opportunity side of the company on May 1st. They are NOT a network marketing/MLM company, they are a well established multi-million dollar company that already has Fortune 500 clients like Microsoft, Apple, US Government, General Motors, and American Express just to name a few.

This is your opportunity to “grab your piece of history” because you will be positioned at the start of something massive, I promise. It will very quickly, in my opinion, surpass even the world’s largest business opportunities ever. Your position can quickly be secured today so you can start earning on May 1st lifetime monthly residual income.

Because of our teams affiliation with the CEO you will secure a “premier” position in our group directly under the corporate executive position in the 3X7 Power Matrix.

There are so many specific things that make this opportunity completely different from ANY other:
(a) NO Sponsoring Requirement to get Paid throughout ALL Seven Levels of the Matrix

(b) 50% Commission on Fast Start Bonuses
(c) Opportunity to earn 100% Matching Bonuses on ALL personal referrals
(d) Company Forced Power 3X7 Matrix with UNLIMITED Expansion
(e) Unlimited Income – (no income cap)

Okay, what should you do right NOW?

1. Watch the Short Video below followed by a 30 minute recorded business overview.

2. Go to http://www.iwowwe.com/ramabadranseshadri
(a) Sign up for your Free Video Email
(b) Sign up for the Premium Affiliate Membership ($50 yearly) –
AND
(c) Subscribe to the $19.95 monthly Video Conferencing Package (there will also be other products coming soon if you prefer to subscribe to a different product)

3. That is all you need to do and your position is locked in—you will NEVER be required to sponsor
anyone! Just watch this Grow! Financial security for your family—A True Blessing!

We anticipate really exciting things to start happening for each of us as we move forward towards the actual roll out and exposure of the 3X7 Power Matrix. The company is going to be running additional internet marketing campaigns all over the world now and we will soon start to see, what they believe, millions of new members and Premium Affiliates joining Wow We from everywhere in the world creating a waterfall into the matrix!

Call or email me if you have any questions.

Change forever is Here Today for You and Your Family!

Hi Everyone,

If you are serious about creating a change in your life
that involves creating more time, more money,
and more freedom to do what YOU choose with your life...
you are just a CLICK away TO DISCOVER IT...

I'm talking about this BRILLIANT NEW home based business
to make money fast as well as HUGE travel discounts!

Would you take a ONE TIME $250 to turn it into $5000 or $20K Over and Over again?
Please take 7 minutes of your time to take the tour
and find out how this totally out standing system works. 

http://www.roiunlimited.com/thorsydneyman

This is not hype. No false promises here.

TOP 7 REASON WHY YOU JOIN:

1. No admin fees

2. No autoships

3. Earn BIG Commissions of $500, $5,000 and $20,000 again & again

4. Earn $25 on each direct sale of the Silver Package/Driver Board, $100 on each sale of the Accelerator and Power Board Product Packages!

5. Earn each time your personally sponsored members cycle $100, $1,000 & $2,000!

6. no sponsoring is required to earn commissions
but it's a great idea to share this with people you care about.
The more you invite, the more you stand to earn!

7. A small, one-time start up of merely $250 is your only risk.

Best of all, Enjoy HUGE TRAVEL DISCOUNTS on Hotels, Flights and Cruises...

around the world including cities in Australia. Saves you a lot!

This Business was built with Teamwork + Leverage in mind.

Join our #1 Dream Team Today!

http://www.roiunlimited.com/thorsydneyman

See you at the back office.

Thor Sydneyman

If you are interested in creating a financial waterfall for you and your family read on.  This is one of the potentially biggest events since the introduction of Microsoft nearly 30 years ago.  I do not believe that this is stated with any “hype” or exaggeration whatsoever, but that will need to be your own decision.

Well, it is nearly here, this life changing event is just a week or so away as 4 year old Internet Technology giant, Wow We Corporation officially launches the Business Opportunity side of the company on May 1st.  They are NOT a network marketing/MLM company, they are a well established multi-million dollar company that already has Fortune 500 clients like Microsoft, Apple, US Government, General Motors, and American Express just to name a few.

This is your opportunity to “grab your piece of history” because you will be positioned at the start of something massive, I promise.  It will very quickly, in my opinion, surpass even the world’s largest business opportunities ever.  Your position can quickly be secured today so you can start earning on May 1st lifetime monthly residual income.

Because of our teams affiliation with the CEO you will secure a “premier” position in our group directly under the corporate executive position in the 3X7 Power Matrix. 

There are so many specific things that make this opportunity completely different from ANY other:

(a)  NO Sponsoring Requirement to get Paid throughout ALL Seven Levels of the Matrix

(b)  50% Commission on Fast Start Bonuses

(c)  Opportunity to earn 100% Matching Bonuses on ALL personal referrals

(d)  Company Forced Power 3X7 Matrix with UNLIMITED Expansion

(e)  Unlimited Income – (no income cap)

Okay, what should you do right NOW?

1.  Watch the Short Video below followed by a 30 minute recorded business overview. 

2.  Go to http://www.iwowwe.com/ramabadranseshadri

(a) Sign up for your Free Video Email

(b)   Sign up for the Premium Affiliate Membership ($50 yearly) –

AND

(c)   Subscribe to the $19.95 monthly Video Conferencing Package (there will also be other products coming soon if you prefer to subscribe to a different product)

3.  That is all you need to do and your position is locked in—you will NEVER be required to sponsor

anyone!  Just watch this Grow!  Financial security for your family—A True Blessing!

We anticipate really exciting things to start happening for each of us as we move forward towards the actual roll out and exposure of the 3X7 Power Matrix.  The company is going to be running additional internet marketing campaigns all over the world now and we will soon start to see, what they believe, millions of new members and Premium Affiliates joining Wow We from everywhere in the world creating a waterfall into the matrix!

Call or email me if you have any questions.

Change forever is Here Today for You and Your Family!

Our industry has NEVER seen anything like this before! See for yourself!  http://mirrorimageblueprint.com/nataliek

Here is something worth checking out.

A FREE recruiting tool...for any type of busines.

Full of many features and you can use it free for as long as you want.

CLICK HERE

Cheers

Bryan

RSS

© 2022   Created by Michaelng Clayton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service