Australian Business Contacts

Australian Business And Online Affiliate Contacts

Hi Friends All
I must tell you about this because it is so different. A community like facebook except if you join free you are given a share in the business. This community is teaching people democracy a new uncorrupted democracy. The community is run like an online Country. Has a constitution for the people by the people.
There will eventually be elections for President and much more. 5 years in making by over 100 programers working for next to nothing and they are giving you not only a free membership but $500 to spend in the community. You can also view ads posts blogs and earn money by commenting on blogs posts and more. If you place ads and have no money to fund them other members will.
I  have spent 10 hours and still only know half what is in there. I did however work out that if you earned every day approx $10 - $50 and reinvested it in 5 years you could cash out Over $200,000 Too much more to mention here. If I can get time I will write a good blog about it.
Join and check http://fanbox.com/4sd9c 
It is possible if you rolled over profits to cash out over $200,000 in 5 years
Or for more information ... My Best Opportunity 6

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

Friends FANBOX is not taking new members now as they are updating software. See my Opportunity 6 Link for information I will post when they are back taking new members.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Michaelng Clayton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service